Well, I’ve been sitting on this Model A project for four years now and haven’t had the ambition to start on it, so I think it is time to move on to something else.
I have listed it on the HAMB, FordBarn, and Craigslist. I’m asking
$700 $650 or trade for a ’49-54 Chevy Coupe. Feel free to Contact Me if interested.
Here is a copy of the listing:
Selling off my Model A more door project; I believe it is a 1930 Murray. I’d like to sell it all in one lot, but if no one is interested I will part it out. It is titled as a 2010 Homemade Ford Model A 4 door (ID number is stamped into the frame rail). ID number was assigned by the state of ND.
$700 $650 OR BEST OFFER, cash. I would consider a trade for a ‘49-54 Chevy Coupe. Local pickup only. The parts are located 40 miles Northwest of Fargo, ND, near Erie, ND.
I’ll post the couple pics I have on my computer and will try to get some more up shortly.
Here is what I got:
– Cowl w/ visor– a little rust-through on the sides
– Header panel – a few spots of rust-through
– Rear Section – some rust-through on the wheel wells
– Drivers-side roof panel (above the doors)
– Front doors – drivers and passengers, some rust-through on the bottoms, drivers-side is a little dented up (see pics)
– Rear doors – 3 drivers and 1 passengers
– A couple sets of hinges (in addition to what is currently on the doors/cowl/rear section)
– 2 sets of B pillars
– Frame rails and rear cross member – frame rails are pretty beat up, but still useable. The rear cross member is probably junk. Lots of cracks and farmer welds